Food & Drink

How Make Food
There are so many types of food and drink out there that books upon books have been written about the culinary arts and mixology. We simplify things with our easy-to-navigate food and drink guides. Are you looking for grilling tips, Learn how to grill salmon, chicken, ribs, filet mignon, corn on the cob, and more. If you're more of an indoor cook, you'll find a wonderful array of recipes for little bites and main courses alike, from writers all across the globe!

And don't leave home without eating your breakfast (the most important meal of the day, after all). Whether it’s comfort food or something you've never tried before, we have everything from baked potatoes to California rolls. For many home cooks, dessert is the meal with the most fun cooking recipes. But many also find that baking cookies and pies isn't as easy as mom made it look. Find fancy dessert recipes for a special romantic dinner, or easier crowd-pleasers for those nights entertaining a group. And don’t forget about drinks. Learn to brew your own beer or make your own fruit juice. Our writers share cocktail recipes and tips for food and wine pairings.

Turns out it's hot sauce! Crispy chips, deconstucted and reconstructed into a hot little firecracker! Break the chips down into tiny crumbs. Add hot water to make a thick mush. Roll the combined ingredients in the bag and cook for 5 minutes. Unroll your snack and top with hot sauce, jalapeno's or cheese.

GATESVILLE, Texas -- These women may not have an oven, refrigerator, stove, knife, or even the ability to boil water, but they do have plenty of time on their hands. What would an evening in jail be without a special dessert, To make your night memorable or for those occasions where an inmate is released you can prepare a scrumptious cake! Submit a CommentYou Must Sign In To CommentTo comment on this article, you must sign in or sign up and post using a HubPages Network account.

I have seen your name every so often, and was curious about you. This article caught my eye, and had me laughing. What a fun idea! Lol. I also like the link to billybuc's funny bachelor post. I read that several weeks ago, and it is funny. Thanks for sharing this with us, and have a great day! Thank you so much veggie8head! I bet you can imagine how all the kids in the neighborhood went home and told their moms how Mrs. Housewife cooks in a trash bag!

Now this is humor. The picture of Martha Stewart right off the bat, now that classic. Thanks so much Karen! I wish I owned it. I could do with a garbage bag and fritos! Cute article. I pinned you - see if it makes a difference in your hits for this hub. You made my morning. Just kidding - thanks for the comment! Hi Dr. Cil - so funny!

This was a fun hub and I'd been hearing so much about jail housewife food I had to try to make some myself. Now I know ill never let them take me alive! I have heard of jailhouse noodles before. Never saw any recipes though! Original,unique, very clever and thanks for sharing.

I wish you a wonderful weekend. I made them though! SPAM is hugely popular in some places, especially Hawaii if I remember right! I giggled at your meatloaf story, that's EXACTLY something I would do! Thanks for sharing some great ideas! I know they don't get very tall but it looked like a long jump down!

I have had one since. I bet I would love it though! I used to cook lots of dinners in the microwave when I was a young, single mother. I had to commute to the city to work and didn't even make it back home until 6pm so quick was needed. I made a meatloaf in the nuker once - I over cooked it so much that the bottom was similar to a sole of a shoe.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post