How To Make Food Pinwheels

How To Make Food Pinwheels - Super Bowl parties is usually a buffet of obstacles for all those of us watching our calories. There may be a vegetable tray shoved towards the back of the table but what goes on when you get hungry? In my experience, my best intentions get kicked towards the sidelines when my stomach is growling and everyone else is digging into bean dip, pizza, and piles of chips.�Fortunately, I have a solution!


This recipe was inspired by Plain Chicken reader, Suzanne Smith. She emailed me recently and asked if I thought the crack dip is acceptable in tortillas. I informed her it would totally work if she swapped the sour cream for cream cheese. She made them and said they flew away from the plate at her South Alabama tailgate. I couldn't wait to utilise them!

How was your Thanksgiving? We had a great spread. About 12 pies for 8 adults. We are still eating the leftovers. My belt that I was wearing literally popped off myself as we were eating pie. I should have known greater than to wear one. I swore I was never eating again and 4pm the morning after Thanksgiving I found myself fork on hand, eating pie.

Golden, buttery puff pastry swirled with crispy ham, melty cheese, and also a touch of Dijon mustard, these little bites are ridiculously simple and unquestionably delicious. I baked a double batch on Wednesday�and divided it into three portions: one for holiday parties last week, one with the bash I'm hosting here in the near future, and one to the cook to savor for her lunch.



Now you don't need to serve these with a stick (again it's much funner on the stick because EVERYTHING is awesome on the stick) you may just slice and place using a platter. With these you do not need the spears (which are already pre-cut). You want the whole dill pickle. And even if you'd prefer those baby gherkins, avoid them for this. I personally found those to be too bitter however I don't like them much. Yeah I know, I'm weird that way. I WISH someone makes a full bread �n butter pickle this is not cut like that this whole dill ones are nonetheless they don't have them out in the �burgh. That's a shame because I would SOOOOOOOOOO annihilate them puppies!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post