Doing Vitamins The Whole Food Supplement Way

How Make Food
Whole Food Supplements are emerging as the future of nutritional supplements. We can no longer claim that all vitamins are created equal, that is according to this new type of vitamin supplement. Whole food supplements are not very complicated. They are what their name suggests: Supplements made from concentrated whole foods. This may sound like an obvious way to make vitamin supplements, but it is actually a radical deviation from how vitamin supplements have traditionally been made in the past. Vitamins supplements as we know them today are made by removing vitamins from the foods they are naturally found in.

In many cases, the vitamins are simply created from chemicals, instead of coming from foods, and then concentrated into supplements. With whole food supplements, you have a completely different method for getting vitamins. Whole food supplements retain every part of the original food that they are found in, only the food is compacted so as to concentrate the vitamins.

When all is said and done, it is always good to take vitamins. The best way to get vitamins in the future may vary well be from whole food supplements, vitamins that include their synergistic food properties. Benjamin Andrews writes, researches and blogs on the topic of the many benefits of Whole Food Supplements as well as various other issues related to natural living. To find out more about Whole Food Supplements, go to HEALTHandMEdBlog and read more from Andrews.

After a few more moments, I figured out how to steer my vagabond pig and away we went. The merriment only lasted until we got to the door when Sausage decided that he'd had enough and began to squeal hideously. Ever heard a pig scream, Mothers, your toddler throwing a tantrum doesn't even come close to the pitch of an upset pig.

Word of honor on that. But continue to trundle we did, meanwhile I pondered just what it would take before the neighbors called Animal Control on me. Peaches was still bellowing. Chickens were in my way. I was wearing a skirt. Could this get any funnier, I got Sausage over to the pen and with a supernatural heave-ho, I scooped him up and tossed him just barely over the top edge of the pen wall. With the pig screaming and writhing the whole time.

All the work at the veggie farm is giving me some really nice upper arm muscles and a strong back, let me tell ya'. Comes in handy when you're trying to toss a pig who doesn't want to be tossed. After putting Sausage back where he belonged and fixing the pen up, I was hot. And Mad. Peaches was still bawling so I made the split second decision that if she was going to bawl, then she had better have a legitimate reason for doing so.

I shooed her into the barn, haltered her, and began the process of halter breaking her. My goat mentor who is also a vet tech, 4-H leader, and retired dairy cow owner, gave me some advice on breaking my mischievous heifer, so I decided that I might as well do the work today.

This may seem slightly harsh to some, but I think to those of you who really know large livestock, this is pretty tame. Dear Peachy abhors being haltered, and absolutely does not lead. That's not a good thing when she already weighs 700 lbs. After getting the halter on Peaches, she was tied to a support beam in the barn. The rope had to be long enough that she could lay down comfortably, but short enough that she wouldn't get tangled. It's a fine line.

I asked my goat mentor how long she should stay tied and her advice was four hours. Every twenty minutes you have to check on them, brush them down, work with their feet, and towards the end you try leading them around. As I suspected, Peaches threw a conniption about the whole thing for the first hour and a half. I stayed outside with her for the first hour, making sure that she didn't do something foolish, and teaching Mattie that Peaches was off limits for awhile.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post