How To Make Your Favorite Restaurant Dishes At Home

How Make Food
Have you ever eaten at a restaurant and thought, wow what a great meal, Well, how would you like to be able to make that same food in the comfort of your own home, Many of the popular things people eat at the most popular restaurants are surprisingly easy to make.

You just need the copycat restaurant recipes. When you know how to make your favorite restaurant food, you can not only save the expense from buying it all the time, but also you can eat it whenever you want without rushing out to the restaurant. Of course, you can also amaze your friends and family when you whip up dishes they all though you could only get by eating out. Whether you enjoy Mexican food, Italian food, Chinese food, or even traditional American cuisine, you can get your hands on your favorite copycat restaurant recipes and start making them tonight.

Imagine having the secret recipes for such crowd pleasers as Applebee's Santa Fe Chicken Salad or Cheesecake Factory's Chicken Madeira, or even Olive Garden's Capellini Pomodoro. And it's not just main entrees you can make. You can also fire up sauces, desserts, and even the most famous drinks and cocktails.

From winners like Emeril's Southwest Seasoning and Outback's Steak Marinade to Red Lobster's Chocolate Lava Cakes and Ruby Tuesday's Apple Pie. And for drinks you can make Sonic's Cranberry Limeade, Tony Roma's Chocolate Martini, and even McDonald's Iced Coffee. Okay, so it sounds great to be able to make these awesome copycat restaurant recipes in your own home, but how and where do you find them, It's actually quite easy thanks to Chef Tom. He is a master at breaking down and decoding everyone's favorite restaurant dishes, and creating easy to follow recipes to recreate them in your own home.

Hi Matthew - your recipies sound delicious - just one thing, I am from England - what is a Galangal root - is it the same as root ginger and if not where would I get it from, Dinesh nair/VENZKHVAM I appreciate you reading and leaving a comment and I do hope that you try this recipe and let me know what you think!

HERBCYCLOPEDIA I appreciate you adding this useful information to this Hub! I never knew that India had a lower rate of Alzheimer's. That is so interesting. I appreciate you stopping by! That's great that you enjoyed it Binaya! Is the taste similar to the curry you usually eat, Wow, it is really good.

Please let me know how you like it! What ever we eat for lunch or dinner curry is always cooked in my home. I'm giving this recipe to my mother so that I can try this with rice tomorrow. Alladream: Thanks for the comment! Let me know what you think when you try this! I hope you enjoy it!

That's pretty cool Truckstop Sally! I'll try to post another chicken recipe soon, hopefully tomorrow. Having a "delicious" button would be cool too! Thanks for the comment and keep your eyes peeled for the next recipe! Oh my - delicious. Wish that was a button too! I am now keeping a package of chicken in the fridge just waiting for one of your recipes.

These recipes are made to be quick but it's true that traditionally, these cooking methods are often done slowly and on a low heat. It helps to mingle the flavors. Thanks for your insightful comment! Thanks for the recipes. Singapore. He cooked curries and would always make mine the less HEAT which I always appreciate and they were always delicious.

Thanks for stopping by! I never thought to use Turkey as one of the meats, but it sounds delicious! I'll have to ask my wife to translate that one. Thanks for commenting again! Thank you very big much uncle Matt! That's the way I cook it too! Oh, try it with turkey, its good too! Dip in with bread. Today I cook Som lor pro her, using coconut milk. I don't know what it call in English.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post