The Best Salmon Recipes

How Make Food
0 of 8192 characters usedPost CommentNo HTML is allowed in comments, but URLs will be hyperlinked. Comments are not for promoting your articles or other sites. Peachpurple, i support local foods, and for where I live usually, salmon falls into that category. Wintering in Vegas, I won't eat it due to the massive carbon cost of fresh fish in this town. Thanks. I'm going to try to the pan-seared w/ tomato basil relish.

I tried this recipes last night with family and friends and everyone loved it. Grilled is my favorite. Thanks for the recipe links! Oh I love salmon. Hi there. I'm new to Hub Pages. Thanks for displaying such a wide variety of recipes and techniques for preparing salmon! I plan on trying your favorite way to prepare salmon!

Oh and thanks for recently answering one of my questions about recipe review! I've posted two recipe reviews thanks to receiving some of your feedback! I'm new to cooking salmon, and your recipe looks like a keeper, it was so yummy. I love salmon and am always looking for ways to change it up. I like it blackened also! Great recipes..Salmon is one of my favorites! I was just telling my husband that I have to learn how to make a good piece of salmon. I love moist salmon.

Too often it dries out. So glad that I found your hub! This makes me hungry all over again. Oh I love salmon. Great post. We are always looking for new food ideas and we love salmon. Nice hub, I plan on trying some of your salmon recipes soon! Will definitely try the recipe with garlic.

I was looking for some salmon patty recipes. Looks I found the right place. Thanks for all of the recipes and links. Used your recipes for a party of 130 they loved it. Only eat wild salmon! Farmed Salmon is disgusting! It should not be legal to farm salmon. The fish farms are killing off the wild salmon with disease! This is my favourite,great! While reading the recipe of salmon i got water in my mouth.

I eat salmon almost every week. Thanks for the recipe. I love Salmon and its so healthy for you. I have always just cooked it one way, but thank you for providing other ways and recipes to cook Salmon. I will have to try some of them! Thank you for all of the great resources.

Thank you for this hub, i really love salmon but always just cook it the same way everytime but now after reading your hub, i shall be trying sumthing new. Had wonderful salmon dinner on my boat this past week-end. It was great and so good for you. Thanks for the recipes. My favorite Ginger and Tereyaki sauce and roasted garlic,Olive oil,salt ,pepper and a hint of honey. Salmon with Roast Garlic Topping sound delicious.

I always rate your hubs AWESOME and vote them UP! I follow you because your really do have some of the best Hubs here. I love salmon, and thanks for providing information on the best ways to cook it - delicious! Ever notice farmed fish taste like purina dog food smells, That is because the fish are raised on dog food. Disguisting on so many levels! I love steamed salmon with ginger and parsley leave. Good to know other recipe here.

As I grew wiser I switched to wholegrain and then organic choices, however my breakfast choices remained hefty on the cereal. Then I began to branch out as I read considerably more and more that maybe cereal really wasn’t the most nutritious factor to be eating frequently. I started doing oatmeal, plain yogurt, toast, eggs, smoothies once in awhile even. As these new alternatives became more frequent, I noticed my dependence and even liking of cereal grew much less and less.

It wasn’t until when i had kids of my very own that I realized it had to get completely. When we introduced some organic and natural first, colorful O’s cereal to my small son, I discovered he went entirely crazy for the products. He would ask for seconds every time. He was never such as this with different breakfast foods. It surely got to the true point that all he would ask for was cereal.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post